This is a Canadian Web site, and its contents are intended for Canadian residents. The information on this Web Site is intended for general purposes only and is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice relative to you or your specific medical condition or question. Information provided on this Web Site is not a guide to treatment and should not replace or stand in the place of you seeking medical advice from your physician. It is recommended you consult your physician or other medical professional for an opinion into your specific condition and medical options.
This Web Site has links to other web sites, Prince George Surgery Centre Ltd. is not responsible for any information found on these or any other associated or linked web sites. The links provided are not in any way an endorsement or recommendation of the information found on those linked web sites.
The photos and images on this Web Site are not intended to represent the results that every patient can expect. Surgical results may vary significantly from patient to patient.
Ownership and Use of this Web Site
Copyright © 2019 Prince George Surgery Centre Ltd. all rights reserved. This Web Site, including all of it’s content is the exclusive property of Prince George Surgery Centre Ltd., of 2nd Floor, 500 Victoria Street, Prince George, BC, V2L 2J9, and is protect by Canadian and International copyright, trademark and other proprietary laws. This Web Site and any part may not be copied, downloaded, imitated, reproduced, modified, distributed or published in any form or manner, in whole or in part, without the express written permission of Prince George Surgery Centre Ltd.
Limitation of Liability
Prince George Surgery Centre Ltd. does not accept any liability or risk for your use of this Web Site. Any use made of this Web Site is made at your sole risk on an “as is" and “as available” basis, without any representations, warranties and conditions of any nature of kind, either express or implied. Neither Prince George Surgery Centre Ltd. nor any of its officers, directors, employees and agents, subsidiaries or its affiliate corporations and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents will be liable or responsible for anyone's use or reliance upon any materials or information contained within this Web Site and will not be liable to you or any third party under any circumstances for any loss or damage arising from you accessing this Web Site or relating to the use of the Web Site by you or any third party.
Prince George Surgery Centre Ltd. reserves the exclusive right to make any modifications or amendments to any part or portion of the contents of this Web Site at any time and without notice to any parties.
Cookie & Tracking Technologies
- ensure the proper and expected functioning of the website,
- remember you logging into your account each time you visit the website,
- remember your settings during and between visits to the site,
- ensure proper functioning of any support and sales processes,
- improve the speed and security of the website,
- use analytical tools,
- use comments system,
- use marketing tools.
By using our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us. Third party Cookies are used on our Site for website visitation and tracking purposes.Types of Cookies We May Use
All Cookies used by and on our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies It is important for us to understand how you use our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping us to improve our Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies Functionality Cookies enable us to provide additional functions to you on our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting Cookies It is important for us to know when and how often you visit our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
- Third Party Cookies Third party Cookies are not placed by us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
- Persistent Cookies Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
You can learn more about cookies by visiting: www.allaboutcookies.orgWebsite Analytics
Our Site uses third party analytics services. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyze anonymous usage information, enabling us to better understand how our Site is used. This, in turn, enables us to improve our Site and the products and/or services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our Site, it does enable us to continually improve our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
The analytics service(s) used by our Site use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information.Consent and Control
Click to enable/disable google webfonts.
Click to enable/disable video embeds.
Click to enable/disable google maps.
In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS)
- Safari (iOS)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Android (Please refer to your device's documentation for manufacturers' own browsers)
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.